Catering and Food Service Training is tailored to equip hospitality personnel in restaurants and hotels to function professionally.
Trainees will be adequately equipped with professional skills in:-
1. Maintaining Effective Service Delivery in Food Service/kitchen Operations.
2. Maintaining Quality Customer Care in Restaurant and Hotel Operations.
3. Maintaining Inter-departmental Conflicts.
4. Maintaining Healthy working Relationship between Management-Staff-Customers.
5. Acquiring Cookery Skills in creating innovative recipes/inter-continental cuisines.
TRAINING ELEMENTS: Each of these Modules is designed with ‘result targeted’ evaluation exercises and on-the-job practical periods:
· Food Portioning and Control (FPC)
· Kitchen Organization Menu Planning (KOMP)
· Maintaining Hygienic and Food Safety Standards in HOTEL Operations (HFSHO)
· How To Handle Difficult Customers (HDC)
· How To Manage Inter-departmental Conflicts (MIDC)
· How To Treat Customers Complaints (TCC)
· How To Maintain a Healthy and Productive working Environment (HPWE)
· Special Vocabularies in Hospitality Service Operations (SVHO)
· Cookery Innovations and inter-Continental Dishes (CID)
· Kitchen and Cookery Techniques (KCT)
· Healthy Ingredients and Food Preservation (HIFO)
For further details Email: email@example.com
Call Now! 08064981375